Monday, January 2, 2017

What I've Read in 2016.

picture source
I thought I might share with you what I've managed to read (or re-read as the case may be) this year. If any of the titles interest you, I've provided a link to Amazon where you can purchase the book. If you've read any great books this year, make sure to let us know in the comments so our readers (and myself!) can check those out too.

If you have any questions about any of these books drop me a line in the combox and I'll try to answer all of them.

I'll be taking a break from blogging in January. See you all in February.

11. Dante: A Penguin Life - RWB Lewis
21. Inferno - Dante Alighieri (Hollander)
49 Benedict XVI, Last Testament - With Peter Seewald
55 Take Five. Mediations with Pope Benedict XVI.

Are you looking to read more in 2017? If so, here's some inspiration from the man who created Rome as we know it, Gianlorenzo Bernini:




Want to make sure you never miss a a post? Subscribe to my mailing list.

  • No Spam. Ever.
  • We don't share emails, with anyone. Ever.
  • Unsubscribe anytime, if you get tired of great content.
  • Emails go out approximately once a week (Monday or Tuesday).

Subscribe here:

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment